NancyLazaryan_Right to Petition

NancyLazaryan_Right to Petition

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Nancy Lazaryan Court Watch

My Photo

View Full Size

Blogger: User Profile: Nancy Lazaryan

mn_court3.avi

March 15th,2008

After YEARS of battle in and out of the courts, we had several victories this week.

Personally, I have been dealing with corruption within the local government of Maplewood, MN. The officials of Maplewood retaliated against me in 2006 by kidnapping me and taking me to jail (I was never arrested). The charges against me were dismissed, after I was forced to go to numerous hearings on the criminal matter.

Then in 2007, I was again criminally charged, based upon a falsified police report. The prosecutor admitted the police report was falsified, but the judge still would not dismiss the charges.

This week I appeared before a jury on the 2007 criminal charges. The public record was established, with the police officer admitting on the stand, under oath, that he had falsified the police record by compelling a Citizen to sign a false "Citizen's Arrest" form...and that doing so is "standard procedure". The police officers also admitted that they strategized with the City as to how to "get me" because they had failed to do so in 2006.

Do I hear RICO anyone????

The jury found me NOT GUILTY of ALL charges.

Next week I have scheduled the taking of depositions of many of these corrupt officials, including a state district court judge (who was subpoenaed) and a state Supreme court Justice...in a CIVIL case.

While I was waiting to hear the verdict of the jury in my criminal case, I got a call from the Minnesota Attorney General's office. Video-kids v Swanson_8pdfThey were quite upset that I was deposing a MN Supreme court judge. I told them I was deposing him as a PRIVATE CITIZEN as a witness in a PRIVATE civil case, and the Attorney General's office had no business sticking their noses into it.

Late yesterday I received a voicemail message from the attorney in the civil case that stated he had scheduled an emergency hearing for Monday before the judge (in the civil case) to get a RESTRAINING order against me to prevent me from taking the depositions of EVERYONE that I had sent notice to. (This attorney is also one of the witnesses and I have a right to depose him as well, and he is trying to prevent his own deposition).

Also, we also have been suing the City of Maplewood because they refused to give us PUBLIC data. (MN Data Practices, a/k/a "Freedom of Information"). We faced (yet another) corrupt district court judge in this case, and our lawsuit was dismissed. After much wrangling with the Minnesota Appellate Court, this week I received an Order from the appellate court that my appeal WILL be heard!

At the state level, I was promised (again) a response from the chair of the Senate Judiciary to the Citizens' demand to be heard at the MN Legislature concerning judicial corruption.

On the "national" level we are gearing up to effectively seek federal assistance, using ALL the remedies available to us, in EVERY branch of government and with the voice of the sovereign Citizens. Last week we had a training seminar for Town Hall meetings, and within the next week we are hoping to have the United We Stand website "live" with training videos posted for everyone.

Most of the people getting this email have been frustrated by years and years of dealing with a system void of justice. You may feel alone and isolated as your own battle drains your energy.

Each person's individual pressure upon the corrupt system is vitally important, yet we stand with each other. We will regain our country.

Nancy

No comments: